Providing premium security features on top of your web hosting plan.
Common Cybersecurity Threats
Data obtained via eavesdropping (e.g. credit card information) is often exploited for crimes such as spoofing or account hijacking.
Fradulent attempt to obtain important information by pretending to be a legitimate and trusted individual or organization.
Software used to gain access or cause damage to the user's computer or network. The majority of malware is transmitted via email.
DV SSL Certificate from GMO GlobalSign
GMO GlobalSign is a WebTrust-certified Certificate Authority since 2001 and has issued over 2.5M certificates worldwide.
- Domain validated and fully automated, which means you can start protecting your site in just a few minutes.
- Activates the browser padlock and "https", and helps with SEO ranking.
- Automatically trusted by every popular browser, application, and device.
- Get FREE premium features, including Secure Site Seal, multiple server licenses, and using the same certificate for www.domain.com and domain.com.
Cloudmark Authority Spam Filter
Cloudmark is a trusted leader in intelligent threat protection that safeguards 12 percent of the world's inboxes from email threats.
- One of the largest providers of anti-spam services and protects 1 in 8 mailboxes worldwide.
- The most effective and highest performing anti-spam, anti-phishing and anti-virus protection in the industry.
- Blocks spam, phishing and malware carrying messages with over 99% accuracy and near zero false positives.
- Saves you the burden of having to sort and delete junk mail on your own.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an SSL Certificate?
An SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate is used to validate your website's identity and encrypt communication between the server and the website visitor. SSL certificates are necessary if your website handles sensitive information such as personal data and credit card information.
These indicators let your visitors know your site is not a phishing site, which gives them the confidence to visit and share their data on your site. Note that starting from July 2018, Google's chrome browser has begun to alert users about websites that do not have a https connection.
How do I activate my free SSL certificate?
After setting up your web hosting server, you will need to manually add your SSL certificate from Z.com's user control panel.
Check out this guide for further instructions.
Do I need to activate the spam filter?
The mail filter is automatically built into your plan. Activation is not required.